4 passenger electric
Same Day Rentals
Due to inventory constraints, you must call our office to book a same day reservation. (409) 632-0256
To provide you with a safe, reliable golf cart, we have just a few short conditions:
- Rentals can only be made and paid for by adults 18 and older.
- Rentals must be paid in full at time of reservation. Confirmations are at our sole discretion.
- Reservations will be confirmed once payment is made.
- You may cancel your reservation 72 hours prior to the start of your reservation without penalty. Your entire rental will be refunded.
- Cancellations after 72 hours of the start of the reservation will be subject to cancellation fee (see cancellation policy).
- Carts are not allowed to drive on FM 3005, or shoulder. Carts may cross FM 3005 however.
- Due to high traffic and high requests for deliveries, we DO NOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY TIMES. We strive to get the items to you, as close to requested times as possible. THINGS happen. Refunds are not issued because of late deliveries.
- Start time is after 9 AM on your first day, and end time is 10 AM on your last day. You are only charged by the night!
- No driving in or near any bodies of water. 50 feet distance between cart and water is required.
- Deposits on all items are a baseline. You are responsible for entire costs to repair, or replace, lost/ stolen/ or damaged items. Rick's Beach Rentals LLC charges only fair costs to repair or replace items. We do mark up repairs, or charge for downtime/ lost rental revenue. All beach toy deposits are double, the item's replacement costs.
The use of golf carts is allowed on Galveston west end. However, you must follow certain rules to avoid citations, accidents/injury, and/or forfeiture of your rental reservation.
- Licensed drivers, 18 and older, are the only ones allowed to operate our carts. Any driver must have a valid drivers license. Others are not allowed to operate a cart, regardless of whether it is on the street or off-road
- Do not allow children, or unlicensed persons, to operate the cart at any time! Do not allow children to drive, or ride, in your lap.
- All operators,and passengers should use to common sense when on the cart. Everyone, should be seated at all times, and keep arms and legs inside the cart during operation. Carts are "lifted" and can be rolled over if driven recklessly, or by taking turns at high speeds.
- Do not carry more passengers than the cart is built to accommodate. Carrying more passengers than seats is extremely dangerous and could damage or disable the cart.
- Operate the cart as you do your automobile.
- Obey all traffic laws when operating a golf cart. You must observe all signs, markings, lanes, etc. Do not operate the cart on sidewalks or other pedestrian-only pavement.
- Be courteous to other drivers and pedestrians. Share the road and we all will enjoy our day!
- If you get into an accident, make sure everyone is okay. Call 911 if anyone is hurt or may be injured. Then, when safely possible, call us at (409)-632-0256 and we will dispatch our team to assist.
All reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to the requested delivery time, with no cancellation penalty. Golf cart reservations cancelled within 72 hours, are subject to cancellation fee of $50.00 dollars. All other rental items are subject to cancellation fee equal to one days rental fee. NO EXCEPTIONS on fees. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method, only.